|Castle House Mount Ephraim Tunbridge Wells|
Books and other documents
|Published||Title, author and references|
|1840||New Guide for Tunbridge Wells by John Colbran and edited by James Phippen ⇒ p. 81|
|1839||Tunbridge Wells||Castle House||Colbran's Tunbridge Wells|
|1840||History||Castle House||Colbran's Tunbridge Wells|
Castle House, was once occupied by Mrs. Johnson, sister of the Bishop of Rochester, where the Lord Chief Justice Mansfield was frequently a guest.
The Weald is at Database version 12.3 which has ongoing updates to the 379,102 people; 9,000 places; 613 maps; 3,308 pictures, engravings and photographs; and 242 books loaded in the previous version